We all know that “word of mouth” is the #1 method of attracting new students. Therefore, I am implementing a “Show Your Love”
customer referral program. The rules are as follows:
PK DANCE Bucks Customer Referral Program
* Refer a new student to the Paula Kearney Dance Studio – earn $20 PK DANCE Bucks for each new student
* Only referrals that convert to new students count when the registration fee along with the 1st month tuition
have been paid
* Your name must be entered on the “referred by” line on the registration application
* If multiple names appear on the new student’s “referred by” line, only the first name will be counted
* Credit may be used for Tuition, Costumes or Supplies after September
* Credits may not be used for Conventions, Photography, DVD or Tickets
* You will be notified by email when PK DANCE Bucks credit is available
Fall Registration – OPEN HOUSE/REGISTRATION
Tuesday & Wednesday, August 20th – 21st 5 – 8 pm
Thursday, Sept. 5th 4 – 8 pm
Saturday, Sept. 7th 10 am – 1 pm
Please call the studio for the proper class time and availability.
Classes begin, Monday, September 9th
Wednesday, June 19th – 2019
Pre-dance/Dance Variety ages 3 – 7 – 6:15 pm.
Hip-hop ages 6 – 10 – 7:15 pm
Wednesday, July 17 – same schedule
Wednesday, August 7th – same schedule
Fall registration incentive for attending
Schedule subject to change
Pre -registration is required on line or by e-mail – please state date of choice
Sept 23rd – 28th is “Bring a Friend ” week. Be sure to have them completely fill out the green card BEFORE they come for class.
If you bring a friend ( no younger than 3 and preferably a potential new dance student) you will be entered into a $ 20 WAWA gift card drawing.
If they enroll as a student paying registration fee and 1st month tuition, you receive $ 20 in PK Dance Bucks to be used for Tuition, Costume or Supplies.
The new student receives $ 10 off their registration fee and a FREE pair of tights or ballet shoes.
Adult Tap session – Monday, Sept. 16th – Oct. 21
6 weeks – $ 48.00
Some new or used shoes available at the studio for purchase.
TUTU TOTS (ages 2 – 3) – morning
Pre-dance (ages 3 – 4) – morning and early afternoon
PK -Kinder (ages PK – K) – morning and early afternoon
Open House/Registration 2019
Tuesday and Wednesday, August 20th – 21st – 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Thursday, September 5th – 4:00 – 8:00 pm
Saturday, September 9th – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Classes begin Monday, September 9th.
Please join us on Tuesday, August 6 – 6pm-8pm for fun and events at the Springfield Country Club for National Night out sponsored by
the Springfield Police Dept. and Target