We all know that “word of mouth” is the #1 method of attracting new students. Therefore, I am implementing a “Show Your Love”
customer referral program. The rules are as follows:
PK DANCE Bucks Customer Referral Program
* Refer a new student to the Paula Kearney Dance Studio – earn $20 PK DANCE Bucks for each new student
* Only referrals that convert to new students count when the registration fee along with the 1st month tuition
have been paid
* Your name must be entered on the “referred by” line on the registration application
* If multiple names appear on the new student’s “referred by” line, only the first name will be counted
* Credit may be used for Tuition, Costumes or Supplies after September
* Credits may not be used for Conventions, Photography, DVD or Tickets
* You will be notified by email when PK DANCE Bucks credit is available
Fall Registration – OPEN
Please call the studio for the proper class time and availability.
Classes begin, Monday, September 10th
Saturday, November 3rd – Saturday, November 10th.
See the schedule on the web or call the studio for the proper class
Pre -registration is required on line or by e-mail
Sept 24th – 29th is “Bring a Friend ” week. Be sure to have them completely fill out the green card BEFORE they come for class.
If you bring a friend ( no younger than 3 and preferably a potential new dance student) you will be entered into a $ 20 WAWA gift card drawing. If they enroll as a student paying registration fee and
1st month tuition, you receive $ 20 in PK Dance Bucks to be used for Tuition, Costume or Supplies.
The new student receives $ 10 off their registration fee and a FREE pair of tights or ballet shoes.
Adult Tap new session. January 14th – February 25th – 6 weeks $ 48. (off President’s day)
Some new or used shoes available at the studio for purchase. Contact me prior to the start date.
JAZZ Musical Theater – For the student who wants to focus more on performance, acting and production rather than technique.
TUTU TOTS (ages 2 – 3) – morning
Pre-dance (ages 3 – 4) – morning and early afternoon
PK -Kinder (ages PK – K) – morning and early afternoon
Open House/Registration September 2018:
Priority – Thurs., July 26th – 4:00 – 8:00 pm – returning students (incentive) and new students
Tuesday, August 21st and Wednesday, August 22nd – 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Tuesday, August 28th and Wednesday, August 29th – 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Thursday, September 6th – 4:00 – 8:00 pm
Saturday, September 8th – 10:00 – 12:00 am
Classes begin Monday, September 10th.
Please join us on Tuesday, August 7 – 6pm-8pm for fun and events at the Springfield Country Club for National Night out sponsored by the Springfield Police Dept.