We all know that “word of mouth” is the #1 method of attracting new students. Therefore, I am implementing a “Show Your Love” customer referral program. The rules are as follows:
PK DANCE Bucks Customer Referral Program
* Refer a new student to the Paula Kearney Dance Studio – earn $20 PK DANCE Bucks for each new student
that enrolls for a minimum of 3 months.
* Only referrals that convert to new students count when the registration fee along with the 1st month tuition
have been paid
* Your name must be entered on the “referred by” line on the registration application
* If multiple names appear on the new student’s “referred by” line, only the first name will be counted
* Credit may be used for Tuition, Costumes or Supplies after the 3 month qualification.
* Credits may not be used for Conventions, Photography, DVD or Tickets
* You will be notified by email when PK DANCE Bucks credit is available
Tues. & – Wed., July 28th – 29th 6 – 8 pm
Tues. & Wed., Aug. 18th – 19th 6 – 8 pm
Tues. & Wed., Aug. 25th – 26th 6 – 8 pm
Thursday, Sept. 10th 4 – 8 pm
Saturday, Sept. 12th 10 am – 1 pm
Please call the studio for the proper class time and availability.
Classes begin, Saturday, September 12th
Fall 2020 “Bring a Friend” is postponed due to the virus.
Sept 21st – 26th is “Bring a Friend ” week. Be sure to have them completely fill out the green card BEFORE they come for class.
If you bring a friend ( no younger than 3 and preferably a potential new dance student) you will be entered into a $ 20 WAWA gift card drawing.
If they enroll as a student paying registration fee and 1st month tuition, you receive $ 20 in PK Dance Bucks to be used for Tuition, Costume or Supplies.
The new student receives $ 10 off their registration fee and a FREE pair of tights or ballet shoes.
Adult Tap session – Monday, Sept. 21st – Oct. 26th (tentative)
6 weeks – $ 48.00
Some new or used shoes available at the studio for purchase.
Please join us on Tuesday, August 4 – 6pm-8pm for fun and events at the Springfield Country Club for National Night out sponsored by
the Springfield Police Dept. and Target