We all know that “word of mouth” is the #1 method of attracting new students. Therefore, I am implementing a “Show Your Love” customer referral program. The rules are as follows:
PK DANCE Bucks Customer Referral Program
* Refer a new student to the Paula Kearney Dance Studio – earn $20 PK DANCE Bucks for each new student
that enrolls for a minimum of 3 months.
* Only referrals that convert to new students count when the registration fee along with the 1st month tuition
have been paid
* Your name must be entered on the “referred by” line on the registration application
* If multiple names appear on the new student’s “referred by” line, only the first name will be counted
* Credit may be used for Tuition, Costumes or Supplies after the 3 month qualification.
* Credits may not be used for Conventions, Photography, DVD or Tickets
* You will be notified by email when PK DANCE Bucks credit is available
Fall Registration – OPEN HOUSE/REGISTRATION
Tuesday & Wednesday, August 20th – 21st 5 – 8 pm
Thursday, Sept. 5th 4 – 8 pm
Saturday, Sept. 7th 10 am – 1 pm
Please call the studio for the proper class time and availability.
Classes begin, Monday, September 9th
Monday, October 7th – Saturday, October 12th 2019
Pre-dance (age 3-4) – Tuesday 6pm or Saturday 9:15 am
Dance Variety (age 5 – 6) – Monday 6 pm or Saturday 10:15am
Dance Variety (age 7 – 8) – Thursday 6pm
Ballet 1 ( age 9 – 11) – Wednesday 6:45pm
Beg. Tap ( age 9 – 11) – Wednesday 7:30pm
Hip-hop ages 6 – 10 – Monday 7:15 pm
Hip hop age 11 & up – Monday 8pm
Pre -registration is required on line, e-mail or call 610 544-9027 – please state date of choice
Sept 23rd – 28th is “Bring a Friend ” week. Be sure to have them completely fill out the green card BEFORE they come for class.
If you bring a friend ( no younger than 3 and preferably a potential new dance student) you will be entered into a $ 20 WAWA gift card drawing.
If they enroll as a student paying registration fee and 1st month tuition, you receive $ 20 in PK Dance Bucks to be used for Tuition, Costume or Supplies.
The new student receives $ 10 off their registration fee and a FREE pair of tights or ballet shoes.
Adult Tap session – Monday, Oct. 28th – Dec. 2nd
6 weeks – $ 48.00
Some new or used shoes available at the studio for purchase.
TUTU TOTS (ages 2 – 3) – morning
Pre-dance (ages 3 – 4) – morning and early afternoon
PK -Kinder (ages PK – K) – morning and early afternoon
Open House/Registration 2019
Tuesday and Wednesday, August 20th – 21st – 5:00 – 8:00 pm
Thursday, September 5th – 4:00 – 8:00 pm
Saturday, September 9th – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Classes begin Monday, September 9th.
Please join us on Tuesday, August 6 – 6pm-8pm for fun and events at the Springfield Country Club for National Night out sponsored by
the Springfield Police Dept. and Target